Catch up with the Latest Trends in Home Decor
Design Space - 02/24/2021
There are no prescribed rules as to what can be defined as the proper home decor. It all depends on the taste of the person. But, when it comes to furniture, home decor can be quite expensive. Buying products is a good option if you want to invest for a long period of time, but in case you are not looking to invest long term, furniture rental will be the perfect option for you.
In these modern times, you would certainly want to keep up with the upcoming trends. In this article, we will take a look at the latest and hottest trends in home decor that you can adopt without burning a hole in your pocket. You can save money while having the best look for your home.
- Hand-painted wallpaper: This is a new trend that has taken over the home decor industry, and can also be a lot of fun! It is quite simple to do if you have basic materials at home like sponge and brushes. You just have to get a blank sheet of wallpaper and unleash your creativity on it.
You can have these wallpapers up in the living room, bedroom or dining room. Get your family or roommates together and turn a simple arts and crafts project into a lifelong memory.
- Painted Coffee Table: Rather than splurging on a new coffee table, you can get a can of paint and give a fresh coat of bright color to your coffee table. It will truly make your living space pop up, full of color!
Make sure that you are using colors that fit well with your living space as is. For more information on how to do that, check out our article on analyzing color trends in 2020
- Moving crates: If you have a small dining area & are worried about shortage of space, moving crates are here to your rescue! Attach some casters to your crate and you can easily push it under a counter. Use this moving crate to store your kitchen essentials, or when guests come over, you can use it as a small bar too (just an idea!).
- Glowing jugs & bottles: Light up your room! Instead of opting for the traditional table lamps, use huge jugs or bottles & fill it with Christmas lights (white or colorful, go for either!). It will surely make your living space look lively!
Adding something as unique as this to your home aesthetic can really make your living space pop, and can help turn any old space into a home.
- Multifunctional Side Tables: Having a small living area can create issues. A multifunctional side table will ease some of them. You can use it as a side table to place your small pieces of decor such as frames, scented candles, etc. Also, you can take advantage of it by transforming it into a bar stool whenever your friends come over for a house party!
- Fancy Throw Pillows: What could be better than colorful throw pillows with abstract designs on them? These are IN! Place a few of these on your sofa & you are good to go. You can use these on your bed too. Add some color to your living space to spruce it up!
- Handmade Artwork: Artwork can be quite expensive, but your walls need not worry about that! You can easily take small posters of any random quotes or designs that you like, and have them framed. All that is left to do is hang them up on the wall. Arranging them in an abstract manner will give quite a contemporary look!
If you’re afraid of your artwork going out of style, don’t worry, we have the perfect solution for you! With artwork and more available for rental, Inhabitr has the perfect temporary solution for you.
The focal point of your living space should revolve around certain home furniture pieces or elements of home decor. The right home decor will complement the furniture you already have. In this manner, you do not have to splurge on buying expensive furniture.
These home decor ideas will go really well with student furniture. Since students are money-bound, such home decor pieces will amp up their living space.
If you are looking for affordable furniture, you have come to the right place. Inhabitr offers a variety of furniture products and packages at extremely cheap rates! Now, it’s time you get on to make your house trendy!
Leave A Comment
Get Notified About the Next Update
Unlocking the Potential of On-Demand Furnished Living in Multifamily Buildings
Boosting Your Short-Term Rental Profits: How Used Furniture Can Help
Hamilton Ventures’ Investment In Inhabitr: Noting Appreciation
How Plug-and-Play Offices Can Help You Creatively Lease Out Your Space.
Cost-Effective Ways to Keep Your Hotel’s Interior Design Up to Date